Like most other websites, this website needs to collect user data in order to function properly. Some of this data is collected using cookies (which are tiny temporary files stored on your computer) that allow the website to recognise you, for example, if you log in, or submit a form. Certain pages need to collect more specific personal information – for example, if you are a Stockist and place an order on the website, this information is stored on our server. In order to comply with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) legislation, we need you to consent to this by clicking the 'OK' button when you first visit the site. You can select the 'Decline' option and leave the site.
The following information describes what data we store and how we use it in accordance with the GDPR and associated data protection legislation.
1. Who is using your personal data?
SESI Refill is the “data controller” for the information that you provide to us when visiting this website. This means that we decide how to use it and are responsible for looking after it in accordance with the GDPR. Access to your personal data will be provided to those staff who need to view it as part of their work in connection with the operation of this website. It will not be shared with any third party. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. We may update this policy at any time. By visiting our site you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
2. Types of data we collect about you
We will collect, store, and use the following categories of data when you use our site:
A. Data you give us.
You may choose to give us data about yourself. For Stockists, the name, email address, business name and address, are stored so that we can fulfil orders. When a Stockist fills in an order form on the site, all the information on that form will be retained so that we can process your request.
B. Data we collect about you.
3. How we use your data
We will only use your data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another related reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your data for an unrelated purpose, we will seek your consent to use it for that new purpose.
We would like to send you information by email about products, services and opportunities which may be of interest to you. We will not provide your data to other businesses so they can use it for marketing purposes.
5. Third party websites
Our site contains links to and from various third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
6. Retaining your data
We will only retain your data for as long as we need it to fulfil our purposes, including any relating to legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
7. Your rights
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request access to your data (commonly known as a “subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of your data and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of your data. This enables you to ask us to correct any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you.
- Request erasure of your data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove your data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your data where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your data where we are relying on our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing of your data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your data, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your data to another party.
If you remain dissatisfied, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
Our web pages use “cookies”. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we place on your computer or mobile device if you agree. These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of our website, which helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and enables us to improve our website.
Types of cookies we use
We use the following types of cookies:
- strictly necessary cookies — these are essential in to enable you to move around the websites and use their features. Without these cookies the services you have asked for, such as logging in and placing an order cannot be provided.
- performance cookies — these cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often. We use this information to improve our websites and to aid us in investigating problems raised by visitors. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
SESI Refill uses the following cookies:
|a randomised 32 digit alphanumeric code||This cookie is set by Joomla, the Content Management System with which this website was built.|
|joomla_user_state||This cookie is set by Joomla when a user has logged in to the website.|
|joomla_remember_me_ followed by a randomised 32 digit alphanumeric code||This cookie is set by Joomla when a user selects the option 'Remember me' on the login page.|
|PHPSESSID||This cookie is set when a user views an order or order form, or when they place an order.|
|reDimCookieHint||This cookie is used to remember when a user has viewed and accepted the cookie notice.|
9. Changes to this policy