Stock Our Detergents
By becoming a SESI Refill partner will you be able to provide sustainable detergents without the waste packaging to your local community. Your group or business will also be able to generate a reliable income from the sales to invest in your projects.
We’ve already got a strong network of independent shops, pop ups, community groups and charities stocking our sustainable detergents and helping us fight plastic waste and pollution. Will you join us?
The Benefits of becoming a partner:
- An attractive margin on all refill detergents sold at RRP (get in touch to learn more)
- Being at the forefront of a growing refill revolution!
- Saving of energy and water used up in plastic recycling
- Supporting pioneering zero waste design and green technology created at SESI
- Stopping the production of new plastic by reusing containers 100s of times
When you sign up to become a partner we will supply:
- SESI Detergents of your choice in 5L up to 20L
- Support on social media
- Point of sale materials
- Labels for refilled and new bottles
- Supplies of empty or pre-filled bottles for new customers
We aim to be transparent, cultivate a culture of trust, mutual cooperation, solidarity and community cohesion. Without these, no amount of good looking labels and certifications will go near the circular economy, nor the solidarity economy.
👉🏽 SESI is rooted in values of solidarity. Find us in this page and map Oxford Solidarity Economy Coop.
👉🏽 We are part of this brilliant family: Community Action Group - CAG Oxfordshire
👉🏽 We are part of this family too Good Food Oxford - GFO (Oxford Sustainable Food Network)
👉🏽 SESI have signed for The Oxford Living Wage